The Mayflower Society Research Center
About the Research Center
The Mayflower Society Genealogy and Research Center is located just behind the Mayflower Society House at 4 Winslow Street. Our knowledgeable staff is ready to assist researchers, historians, genealogists and prospective applicants.
Behind the scenes, our Genealogy Department staff are managing the applications for membership and maintaining the Pilgrim lineages for The Mayflower Society.
Research Center Resources
- Research Center Catalog Genealogies (09/2020) Excel File
- Research Center Catalog – General Collection (11/2020) Excel File
Contact the Research Center Staff
To inquire about approved lineage papers, or for questions about the Mayflower Society research center, please email us at: Researchcenter@TheMayflowerSociety.org
or phone (508) 746-3188 ext 11.
- Members of the Mayflower Society may use the Research Center free of charge.
- There is a $5 research fee for non-members.
- There is a small additional fee for use of the copy machine.
- Copies of approved lineage papers can be purchased for $10.
- The Research Center is open Monday – Thursday from 10:00 am – 3:30 pm (closed from 12:30 – 1:00 pm for lunch).
- The Research Center is closed on Fridays.