The Mayflower Quarterly Magazine
The Mayflower Quarterly Magazine is a full‐color magazine available online and in‐print, and is published four times a year – Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. As a benefit of membership, active Mayflower Society members receive a mailed copy and an electronic version is available as well under the Members‐Only section of the Society website. Click here to login and read.
The Quarterly contains up‐to‐date news, pictures and articles on activities and events surrounding The Mayflower Society and our Member Societies throughout the US, Canada, Europe and Australia. It also contains articles regarding Pilgrim history, genealogy, literature, and arts in Colonial New England.
Article Submissions for The Mayflower Quarterly Magazine
Submissions from the public are welcome. To submit to the Quarterly, send your submission by email to MQMEditor@TheMayflowerSociety.org.
● All articles submitted should be sent as Microsoft Word documents.
● All photographs submitted should be sent as 300 dpi resolution or higher. Pictures that are taken on mobile devices should be emailed as Actual or Original Size (as opposed to small, medium, or large).
● Please indicate in the subject line of your email that this is a submission for The Mayflower Quarterly Magazine.
● If your submission is being sent in multiple emails, please indicate that in the first email.
● Your submission should include your contact information, title and your Member Society or organization you are affiliated with.
● As a rule, submissions should not exceed 3,000 to 5,000 words and if necessary, should conform to the Chicago Manual of Style, utilizing footnotes.
● If your submission includes photographs, please list all first and last names of those included in each image. Submit photographs separately from the primary document.
● Submissions will be considered on a ‘first come’ basis as space permits.
January 1 for the Spring issue
April 1 for the Summer issue
July 1 for the Fall issue
October 1 for the Winter issue